Tuesday, October 23, 2007

no title

so, it may seem like i haven't blogged in a while, but the truth is that i did post a blog last week that i quickly removed.

here's the thing about blogs: they aren't anonymous.

and sooner or later, i'm finding out that posts come back to haunt me.

the funniest part about that wretched blog is that the very person that i wasn't sure i wanted to read my blog happenstanced upon it.

well, he and my brother of course. i can always count on my brother to read my blogs and comment on them.

and he always has good stuff to say about them, mind you.

not that i post all his comments. but that shouldn't be taken personally either.
i believe it's my right to decide what i post on my blog.
like freedom of speech or something.

anyway - my views on dating haven't changed much in a week. and no matter what anyone says, dating is not like a business deal.

it's much more complicated than that.
and i for one don't claim to know anything about it.

good night.

No comments: